On Tuesday, voters in the Tulsa Public School district will vote on a $415 million capital improvement bond. Learn more about how to vote, what will be on the ballot and view your samples ballot.
How to Vote
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 | Find your polling place here. | 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Show your voter registration card (or a state-issued ID card) to a poll worker.
- Take the ballot and marker to a ballot box.
- Completely fill in the desired box (no check marks or Xes).
- Slide your ballot into the scanner in any direction.
- Wear your “I Voted” sticker proudly!
Bond campaign page: The Yes for TPS campaign to pass the bond has a website with support information here. (There is no organized opposition to this bond.)
See your sample ballot before you head to the polls. Download a sample of the TPS school bond ballot here (PDF). There will be four separate proposals for this election!