Deadline: Last Day to Register for August Election
Download Your Voter Registration Application HERE. The Tulsa Election Board must receive it by close of business today. They are located at 555. N Denver.
Information on Absentee Ballot voting can be found HERE. It is quick, easy, and there’s no requirement for requesting to vote by absentee ballot! The deadline to apply for an absentee ballot to be mailed to you is always 5 p.m. on Wednesday preceding the election (August 22, 2018).
Early voting is also available:
- Thursday, August 23 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday August 24 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday August 25 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Locations for early voting:
- Tulsa County Election Board 555 N. Denver
- Hardesty Library 8316 E 93rd St.