The first step is to make sure you are a registered voter in Oklahoma! You can check your registration status at the state election board's OK Voter Portal using your name and date of birth.
If you need to register for the first time, you can do so in several ways:
- Download a voter registration form (printer required)
- Use the OK Voter Portal Registration Wizard (printer required)
- Use Simplified Voter Registration at OKVote.org (stamped envelope included)
- Pick up voter registration form at local tag agencies or from the League office Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The OK Voter Portal can also be used to update your voter registration in the following circumstances:
- Change Political Affiliation
- Change residential address within current county
- Change my residence address to another county
- Change mailing address
Deadline to register to vote or update your current voter registration is FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2020, at 5:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions