The LWV/MT’s ability to endorse or oppose a school district’s proposed School Bond Measures will be determined by or through using the following criteria.
The governing School Board provides evidence that their proposed Bond Measure:
- Conform to all local and state legal mandates
- Reflect the needs of the school district through equity to all students
- Include community participation
- Provide information regarding the bond measures to the voters through various media
- Incorporate methods for public accountability, sustainability, and transparency following successful passage of the bond measure
(Adopted in 2016)